Cradle Mountain Day Tour from Burnie | Shore Excursion
Explore Mother Nature at its very finest at the spectacular world heritage listed Cradle Mountain. Finish the day sampling local award winning produce and wine. See native wildlife as well as beautiful waterfalls and lakes. This shore excursion is a convenient way to enjoy nature and local culture.
What makes it Great:
- The only Cradle Mountain day tour departing from Burnie
- Small & personalised tour (maximum of 20 people)
- Your itinerary will depend on your ship’s arrival and departure times
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off from port
- Wildlife spotting (chance to see wombats, wallabies, Tasmanian Devil, spotted-tail quoll, platypus and echidnas).
- Transportation to Cradle Mountain and back to Burnie
- Guided bus tour
- Driver & Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- National park entry fees
- Lunch and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure times & locations
When arriving to the Burnie docks every passenger catches a bus to the Burnie makers work shop (Info centre). Once you arrive you will see all the tour operators. We will have out Tassie Tours sign. Drop off back to the makers workshop. So passengers can catch the free shuttle back to the cruise ship.
This is a specific tour catering for all Cruise ships into Burnie. Times may vary depending on docking and departures times which are updated by Tasports regularly. We will make contact within 24-48 hrs prior to departure. Please keep an eye on your emails. We guarantee to have you back to the Ferry in plenty of time before departure.
Your day at a glance:
- Stop at: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park | Duration: 2 hours
When arriving to Cradle Mountain we will take you straight into the famous Dove lake where you will have time to take in and explore Tasmania's most famous landmark.
- Stop At: Sheffield | 45 minutes
If time permits on the way back to Burnie we will take a slight detour and arrive at a town famous for its murals.
- Stop At: La Villa Wines | 30 minutes
If time permits we will stop in and sample some award winning wines at a local winery.
Things To Bring
- Wear activewear & comfortable shoes.
- Pack your thongs, hat, sunnies, sunscreen, a bottle of water and some snacks.
- It's a good idea to bring a jacket and don't forget your camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities!
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 4. Infants must sit on laps.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Cradle Mountain Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking. Present this message on your mobile device to check in.
About Tassie Tours
Welcome to Tassie Tours, where adventure is everywhere you look. Tassie Tours offers a range of exciting discounted day tours in Tasmania to choose from. See Australia's best kept secret and hear the many stories that have made this island so very desirable. We pride ourselves on selling fun, which you are sure to experience onboard Tassie Tours Tasmania.
It was my last minute booking g and glad that I went. Small island but so many things to discover and see. The company offers hassle free tour and very knowledgeable tour guide. It was money well spent.
When arriving to the Burnie docks every passenger catches a bus to the Burnie makers work shop (Info centre). Once you arrive you will see all the tour operators. We will have the Tassie Tours sign on display. Times may vary depending on docking and departures times which are updated by Tasports regularly. We will make contact within 24-48 hrs prior to departure.