Bruny Island Cruises Full Day Tour from Hobart
Join our Full Day Tour from Hobart for the ultimate Bruny Island Cruises experience. Your day includes return guided bus tour, ferry crossing, 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise, morning tea, lunch and sightseeing.
- Winner of Australia's Best Tourist Attraction 2012, 2014, 2015
- Safe, fast & comfortable boats
- Spot Dolphins, Whale, Seals & Sea birds
- Scenic guided bus tour from Hobart
- Ferry Crossing to Bruny Island
- Delicious fresh lunch
- Morning tea
- Hotel drop off
- The custom-built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of Bruny Island.
- Each vessel holds a maximum of 43 guests.
- Covered open-air tiered seating means an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment.
- The boats are safe, comfortable and gentle on the environment due to their fuel efficiency, low emission and quiet operation.
Departure times & locations
The Full Day Tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre. This is situated on Hobart's waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge.
This is a short walk or taxi ride from most Hobart CBD hotels. Please check-in by 7.45am.
If you have your own car, there is all-day parking available nearby at 41 Evans Street Car Park ($12 for all day parking) or Market Place Car Park ($20 standard daily rate. Earlybird Rate before 9am of $12 for all day parking).
Meet at Kettering
You can meet the tour at Kettering at 8.30am.
Meet the bus at the Oyster Cove Marina in Kettering. There is free parking available.
Your day at a glance:
- 07:45am - Check in at the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre
- 09:00am - Ferry crossing, sightseeing on Bruny Island
- 10.30am - Morning Tea at Adventure Bay
- 11:00am - 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- 02:00pm - Cruise concludes, Lunch
- 03:15pm - Bus departs, sightseeing on Bruny Island
- 04:30pm - Ferry crossing
- 05:30pm - Arrive Hobart, hotel drop-off
Morning Tea & Lunch
- MORNING TEA: Fresh-Baked Blueberry Muffin with Tea/Coffee or a Cold Drink.
- LUNCH: Crumbed Blue-Eye Trevalla with Chips & Slaw or Home-made Pumpkin Soup and Fresh Salad Roll with either Tasmanian Smoked Salmon, Smoked Ham, or Vegetarian with Tea/Coffee or Cold Drink
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available.
Things To Bring
Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise - warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended. We provide wet weather jackets which go over the top of your clothing, but we encourage you to bring a few warm layers of your own. And don't forget your camera!
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome aboard our boats and we take many children along on our cruises. We have found that the majority of children enjoy the experience and love seeing the amazing wildlife, huge cliffs and caves along the Bruny coastline.
Special Family Pricing
Infants (3 Years & Under) travel free. We offer special rates for families. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Bruny Island Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
Very well looked after by our hosts - Skipper Ben and side kick. A very memorable trip and we would highly recommend to others.
Well managed tour. All staff from booking desk in Hobart to guides on bus and boat were pleasant helpful and very friendly
Absolutely amazing tour. Enough Said
Instead of driving my own car, I took the cruise and was able to see a heap and learnt a lot as well.
A wonderful day on the cruise. The commentary on the boat was excellent.
The Full Day Tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre. This is situated on Hobart's waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge. This is a short walk or taxi ride from most Hobart CBD hotels. Please check-in by 7.45am.